Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Slow days

After my rush last month, I had a horrific session earlier where I lost about -$30.
Most of that was due to tilting after losing a buy-in with TPTK and have a guy with second pair call my all-in on the turn and river trips.

Not that I am losing my confidence or anything, I have felt like playing live a little more lately.
The results have been great so far, as at one point I was up $60 in three weeks,...until I lost $15 last night. My g/f wanted me to pick her up so I just donked off the last game, calling a push with K3 suited.

Anyways, I have upgraded my internet connection (which is slow as hell in tahiti) and that should ben taken care of tomorrow. I thought it'd be ready tonight, in which case I would have put in a session but too bad. If all goes well, I'll be able to play 6-8 tables very soon, mainly at 0.05/0.10.

By the way, after Full Tilt Poker's horrible out-of-beta anniversary software update, I'm gonna stick to PokerStars for a while. Lots of people have been complaining about crashes, lags, invisible cards and UGLY ASS (really!) small cards (try to shrink your table and you'll know it's impossible to multi-table on FTP these days). Hopefully those will get fixed soon.

See you

ronee

No comments: