Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Full Tilt's got something against me...or not.

There was a time when I really used to think that FTP had some kind of 'action hands' RNG or some shit like that. Everytime you'd see huge hands against each other, like just now I saw AA vs KK preflop in a cash game and everytime I'd be on the losing end of things.

Well, today I just played 2 tables for a few hands and the ones below reflect my session as I basically came out slightly positive, which is a small consolation prize.

Don't think I could have folded on the river either way.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?3907909

No other way to play that hand and it worked out for me :D. I'm surprised he didn't slow down on the river to be honest. (Methinks FTP has action switch!)
http://www.pokerhand.org/?3907917

I'm also up a little more on Stars since last time, maybe a buy-in or so. That amounts to about 1k hands for the month which is still not a lot I know but I plan on playing more.

Regards,

ronee

1 comment:

Unknown said...

FTP is RIGGED :p
We get to play more hands online than live, which is why we seem to meet more action hands.

I myself also recently had AA vs JT, all-in preflop as I was kinda SSed. Flop AQK...turn rag, river rag that didn't pair...

Good to see I'm not the only one suffering those...