Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

7th in a $3 MTT for $21

Oh man, so close, yet so far.

Played in a 202-entrants MTT and got 7th for about $21.
Extremely disappointing since I played well, stayed patient and got the worst beat to end my day.
After we reach the final table, I was the short stack at one time and this guy on my left "Derek the King" raised. I call from the blinds with 3s7s just to get lucky. The flop magically comes 456 and I check. He bets and I shove. He shows 99 and can't believe it.

After that beat, the proceeds to call me all kinds of names and tell me that I suck. After I shove a raiser with JJ, he pleads him to call him just to bust me.
Well, what an asshole. After I call a shove with KK vs 88......board was a VERY PAINFUL x8xK8.....I mean.....WTF!
Anyways, he calls me a jerkoff and tells me that I suck. Wow. What a loser.
I was out soon after with only 7xbb with with 72 vs QQ.
Such a brutal ending, and that Derek donktard made it even worse. What comforts me is that I just checked his OPR and he is a LOSING player, don't even get me started on his GOD-AWFUL Sharkscope stats hahahahaha.

Well, not such a bad day overall, but to think that the big payday was not far behind, sigh.

No comments: