Search This Blog

Monday, July 21, 2008

WSOP 2008 on ESPN

The broadcast of the WSOP 2008 starts tomorrow night on ESPN and I can't wait.
It's been a long time since I've had new poker shows to watch, and this year's series should be one of the best, with many pros taking down bracelets.
The first event is the pot-limit hold'em championship event, which I believe was won by Nenad Medic against a formidable cast of opponents.
That means I will have 700megs to download every week starting tomorrow, until November, pretty much. :D

On the poker side of things I haven't played much lately and I am up for the month of July, just barely. Was going through a little downswing on Stars and turned it around very nicely.
I should resume my workouts today and try a full schedule from now on, no more fooling around. That should cut my poker playing since I'd have to sleep a little earlier every night to be in shape.

ronee

No comments: