Search This Blog

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Finally a cash

It feels like I haven't cashed in ages, either on Stars or Full Tilt.
I have been running decent, but somehow lost the flips I needed to get a big stack or whatever.
The biggest mitake I made was on the FT 45-man with 7 left where only 6 got paid. Thing is, on Stars, 45-mans get 7 paid. So as you can guess, I got the two mixed up and shoved my 77 on a raise from the leader. Since I've been doing that for a while (well yeah! I thought we were ITM) he probably thought I was bullying and called with A9 to turn the Ace.
Oh how I was disappointed to learn the sad truth.

Then I bubbled a final table on Stars when my QQ vs AJ was beat by the Axx board. Bleh.
Really had a sick feeling at that point.
I then registered for a 27-man SNG where I finally cashed. At one time, this guy on my right raised big with lots of limpers....my AK was perfect for a shove in that spot so I did and he laid it down. Maybe 15 hands later, he raises again, and I wake up with QQ and shove again.
He really got tilted and told me that was the second time, and he was calling next time for sure, also telling me he had 44 and AT. I then told him I had AK then QQ. Don't know if he believed me, but anyways.

Then this moron (I use that term lightly, the guy is negative on Sharkscope) on my left proceeds to raise every pot, win every raise, beat every top pair with two pairs, and when someone would bluff/shove at a pot, he would call with air and beat them with higher kickers. Seriously, it was insane and he run up his stack up to 30k HU.
He was so sick, raising EVERY HAND, and when people would shove back at some point, he would show AA or QQ. What gives?
Anyway, we got heads up and he busted me when I shoved K4 vs 55.

Still a very good cash as my PokerStars BR is at a new all-time high. Even thought I must be close to even overall since I am down a little on Full Tilt for the month.

ronee

PS: here are some pretty hands.


No comments: