Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

End of the season

This is it, the basketball season is over, and it ended just like it started, with a big-ass whoopin'.
Again, we held on tight during the first half, trailing by a couple of points, and we just run out of gas and panic in the second half.

Those turnovers really beat us, and the other team reacted quickly, putting only 4 people on defense and leaving another player for the fast-break. That one guy probably got like 14 points just like that. Anyway, we got beat by 30pts and that was that. I guess it's possible we can do better next year since it was our first time playing together, and we never got the whole team together for even one game. This time it was 7 of us, including a girl.

I won't make it next year though, and I don't even think I'll get asked to be on the team haha.
I have so much going on at home and I am lacking some serious sleep as of late, including a headache that's been bothering me for 2 days now. That's part of the reason I haven't played poker at all during that time.

Right now I am looking forward to getting my gym routine back to where it was, and that means not missing a single session (I missed a lot of those because of basketball games) and also keep up with badminton on monday nights.

If I feel better tonight (sleepy at the moment) I will probably multi-table.

ronee

No comments: