Search This Blog

Thursday, May 29, 2008

How fortunes change

Ah well, my run is over.

I played 4 SNGs and failed to cash in all of them. I actually bubbled 2 where if I had not made bonehead decisions I could have cashed.
Mainly one....T9 in SB I get raised by BB and decide to see a flop and only have 1500 behind while SS had less. Flop is 9Jx and I bet 400 and he instaraises me 800. For some reason I thought the preflop raise was stealing, so I shoved and it turns out he had KJ. GG.

I think I ran into Aces twice and just now ran TT into KK to end my tournament life. UTG Raised 3xBB to 600 and I isntashoved. Too bad, the CL in the cutoff instacalled and I was dead.

One interesting hand though when 4 people called a raise to 90 (blinds 15/30) and I decide to see a flop with 53o with just 60 more for a pot of $450+
I flop 53K with two clubs.
Three of us shove the flop, one had the nut draw, the other KQ.
I wasn't really seating comfortable, until I got runner runner quad 5s to seal the deal LOL.
Everybody was saying it was a beautiful hand.....ah luck sometimes. Even with that I failed to cash, card dead and missing flops.

I am hoping to rebound tonight. I need to really think about my decisions and concentrate on click-tells which I don't ever do.
My problem is that I always find hard to fold top pair (for example) when I have like 1/4 of my stack in there when I really should lay it down.

ronee

No comments: