Search This Blog

Thursday, May 15, 2008

One of the most frustrating SNGs ever!

I launched an SNG on Stars, and here is how the hands I played turned out.
I barely lasted 15 hands and busted first:

-first hand: I fold 83o and would have flopped two pairs.

-second hand: Fold 86o and would have flopped a set.

-blinds at 15/30 I have TT and raise, get called and have an AKx flop.

-pick up AA and raise 2.5xBB and get two callers. Flop has two diamonds and I get shoved, I call and he turns up a flush draw which hits on the river.

-I am down to 150 chips and shove the very next hand with A2o UTG, I flop and Ace to jump back up to 600.

-very next hand I fold J9o. Flop is QTx and think to myself "it would be funny if the turn was 8, that would be another monster I missed. And of course the EIGHT turns!

-Very next hand! I get 85o in BB, and the SB limps. Flop is Q98. Check, check. Turn 8. He shoves me, and I instacall! He shows K8!

WTF!!!!

ronee

No comments: