Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Number 3

I am downloading Windows XP Service Pack 3 at work right now, and I can't wait to get home and try it on, see what kind of speed "improvements" Microsoft has in store for us.
DO NOT MESS UP MY COMPUTER!

Soon will also come out Firefox 3 and I am also excited about this one as maybe millions of people are. Thank god this one doesn't weigh 350megs lol.

Finally, PokerTracker 3 will be out on May 15th after it was pushed back for a couple of weeks.
I am happy this is finally here as I can't wait to try on the new features and sleek look (PT2 just looks god-awful). More importantly, that will encourage me to wipe out my old stats (they aren't so good) and give me a new challenge from now on. Play more hands and have a ROI of at least 30% in tourneys/SNGs is what I will strive for.

The live game is TONIGHT, and it starts at 9pm weeeeee!
I have no clue how this is gonna go but I will go home today, skip the gym and get some sleep to be ready and clear my head. Basketball game went to overtime last night and we won 56-52 so that was good, but I am tired and my legs are dead.

Among other things, Lakers vs Jazz game 2 is today at 16h30 and I am praying for the Lakers and my man Kobe to go up 2-0 on Utah.
Also, the live game will make me miss Nouvelle Star on TV, but poker comes first, sorry LOL.
Especially since the past performances failed to convince me, I really think the singers did better during the first two weeks of the competition, now they are just bleh.
I might just skip this prime and look up the results online haha.

Wish me luck!

ronee

No comments: