Search This Blog

Thursday, May 22, 2008

My best performance (so far).

Man, I hope this keeps up, I feel really confident about my game.

I was bored at worked and fired up $0.10 360-man SNG on Stars. You read that correctly, 10 cents.
I didn't expect much, just hoping to get lucky and have a shove fest early, because this is what those SNGs are for right?
Well it didn't go out like that. There was a 4-way all-in on the first hand (AK guy won) but after that, quiet....Man, everybody was just serious, limping in and no more shoves preflop. That was really weird!
The funny hand is when I fell down to 1k and pick up AA and play the raise, re-raise game with another dude, and he shoves me AA as well LOL. Split pot.

The notable hands are:

-AhKh vs QQ
I flop a heart and have running hearts to stay alive. This is where I got truly lucky and starting running from there.

-JJ vs AQ shoved on a low flop and I hold

-AA vs 55 (man I seem to pick up a lot of Aces lately, or maybe I am playing too much poker)

-KK vs 44 AIPF

-88 vs AK at the final table, and the board runs Q7A 8 K
whew

I just tried to stay alive at the final table. Finally we were heads up against a chip leader which amazingly started the final table at 11k.
Heads up, he was towering me with 500k vs 40k!!!! He went on a sick heater to say the least.
Luckily the third guy busts first and I shove my first HU hand with K4 vs A9 and he flops an Ace.

Well, it was good, $0.10 and play 2hrs to get a measly $6.
but I guess it's a VERY good return of investment LOL.
It's sad that I save my best performance ever for this super-micro SNG, but my confidence is riding high and I think I will keep going.

Wish me luck.

ronee

No comments: