Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Lack of interesting stuff

Well I haven't played much in the last few days, just micro stakes on Full Tilt.

My latest SNG I finished second in the $1 45-man for $11. I had a sick rush where I came in the second short stack at the final table and picked up AA (three-way AIPF) and KcQc for the rivered King high straight flush draw in my first two hands, so those were great boosts.

From then on I was card dead and folded a lot of my stack, just staying patient.
heads-up we both went all in on the first hand with my K6 vs JJ on a 345 board and I busted. Sigh, there goes my chance to finally win this 45-man in a loooong time.

Pros keep winning bracelets at the WSOP it's nuts. I have no clue what's gotten into them lol.
One of my favorites, David Benyamine finally took the time to actually play a tournament well and won. Then there is Jesper Hougaard, the player who owned Jamie Gold at last year's Main Event.

ronee

No comments: