Search This Blog

Friday, June 6, 2008

PokerStars made me wet myself

FINALLY, it's been a long time coming, but PokerStars has changed their lobby theme.
Actually, it's more like in addition to table themes, we now have lobby themes, a nice and welcome addition.
Truthfully it doesn't do much as far as usability, but I have always hated the older greenish-yellowish-orangey theme that's been there since the early days.
Hopefully that will attract the newer players/fish when they see this.

So far the new theme is only in Beta but you'd be stupid to think I won't use it anyway :).
It's heavily black (which I like) and on par with their new website color scheme.
Now please, make an awesome new table theme that comes with it and I'd be happiest...and I am sure that it is on its way.

As far as playing goes I haven't been able to take off this month on Stars. I am down just a little since last month but it's been evening out since.
Played this 70FPP just to give me some confidence (for 11T$ to the winner) and I lost in 3rd place. Too bad, since I had him with 66 vs KT and he rivered a K to bust me. If not for that hand, I would have been chip leader heads up with 10k vs 4k in chips.
What else can I do, except maybe win the flips!

ronee

No comments: