Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sick feeling

Been down a couple of buy-ins the last two days. Feels like I haven't cashed in ages.

I busted on so many bubbles it's sick.
Everytime the shorter stack doubles up, and I myself miss when I have to shove anything heads-up.
Just now, 97 vs 63, we both get a pair but he rivers trips. Just sick.
I am not saying that my play was great but it is a play I had to make and was ahead, and ultimately didn't win that hand.

I reloaded right after that and shoved with a straight flush draw over a big raise. He showed middle pair and top kicker and I bricked. Sick to go out first.

My weakness is really bubble play with a medium/short stack.
Or maybe it is more about getting lucky?
One cash here and there could have gotten me in the green but instead I'm down.

Oh wait, just now I bubbled another.
with stacks around 2000 and blinds at 300/600 I shove the BB from the SB with 44.
He calls me with QT (a little light are ya!?) and flops trips. GG

Time to reload!

ronee

No comments: