Search This Blog

Monday, June 30, 2008

I wish June could stay forever

Well, here goes my greatest month ever.

After I vowed not to play on Full Tilt for a while, I decided to donk off the rest of my BR in some higher buyins...what happened next is my greatest run ever, as I won my next three SNGs (at higher buy-ins than I usually play), which almost total my winnings for the month.

Right now, I am up very little on Stars (played early in the month) and concentrated on Full Tilt where I am up about $145 for the month now, which is $90 more than my previous monthly record. Funny how it goes.

Right now I am thinking of switching back to Stars for a little while as I suffered two sick beats in consecutive MTTs on Full Tilt.
First, I had JJ on a 532 board and he called with A3 only to river an Ace for two pairs.
Then I shoved AdKd preflop and he calls with AcKc and gets his flush......just sick.

Anyways, I will concentrate on $5 BIs at the moment and I will also try to increase my OPR% on my Stars account, which is less than stellar LOL. I have a 90% rankings on Full Tilt with about 75% on PokerStars I think.

And last but not least, congratulations to Scotty Nguyen for winning the $50K HORSE event for his fifth bracelet. I was really rooting for Negreanu in the later stages, unfortunately he flamed out. But it's all good, baby!

ronee

No comments: