Search This Blog

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tough

Had a couple of heartbreaking hands lately.

Bubbled a final table when I couldn't fold the nut flush draw and pushed to get them out of the way. Two players folded, but the last one called with trips. I river my flush but the 6h also gave him quads. That pot was for the chip lead.

Then last night, I was card dead, and this is how my last two hands went.
- AK UTG, I raise big, and SS shoves for 300 and I call. He shows QT and flops a T to bring me down to 1k.
- Right after that I get KK in the BB. MP raises to 300 and I shove and get a call with his AK.
He flops an Ace and I am out.

Ultimately I think the moves I am making are +EV in the long run.
I am only down 2 BIs on Stars, but since I moved up stakes, it shows up a little more in the cashier window hahaha, that's not good for my mood.

ronee

No comments: